FREE ACTIVITIES FOR TEENS THIS CHRISTMAS!
FIND YOUR FREEDOM WITH TEEN BREAKOUT
Monday 20th December - Thursday 23rd December
We are partnering with Bath Rugby Foundation and B&NES Council this Christmas to offer activities as part of the winter BreakOut programme. Youth Connect South West are the lead provider for the Teen BreakOut sessions, find out more below!
Thanks to the Government’s Holiday Activities and Food programme (HAF), children, teenagers and families who are entitled to receive free school meals will be offered festive holiday activities and nutritious food during the school holidays. Working across B&NES at multiple locations, Youth Connect South West, Bath Rugby Foundation, and Bath Area Play Project are leading the way to tackle holiday hunger.
WHAT IS BREAKOUT?
Within B&NES at multiple hubs, Youth Connect South West, Bath Rugby Foundation, Bath Area Play Project and partners will deliver a fun and powerful package of winter activities. This includes sports, exercise and creative activities, as well as nutritious food provided for all attendees to enjoy.
WHO IS BREAKOUT FOR?
Teen BreakOut is open to young people aged 12-16, with hubs available in Bath, Keynsham and Midsomer Norton. Spaces are prioritised to those who are entitled to receive free school meals across B&NES.
Teens can book to enjoy social time, music, art and sports activities, as well as health and wellbeing workshops that have been designed specifically for their age group.
SIX ADVANTAGES OF BREAKOUT
1. Opportunities for children, young people, and families to be more active, eat more healthily and socialise.
2. Financial reprieve for families with very low incomes.
3. Building confidence and life skills, providing a pathway to a brighter future.
4. Improving physical and mental health, giving children a better chance when returning to school.
5. Signposting towards other information and support for families such as health, education, and employment.
6. Improving a child’s quality of life, growing their chances of completing their education.
HOW TO BOOK
All sessions are FREE to attend, simply click on the link below to secure the hub sessions of your choice. You can give us a call if you need any help.
For any questions about BreakOut, simply email;
firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01225 396980
WHAT'S GOING ON?
Location: Time-out, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1FS