PARTNERSHIP FOR LEARNING
WHAT IS PARTNERSHIP FOR LEARNING?
The Partnership for Learning course is for young people who require a more flexible personalised learning offer and are socially isolated, have high levels of anxiety/mental health needs. We provide very flexible support, this can be provided at home, in the community or at our youth and community hub. We work together with young people, families and carers to identify a personalised learning journey and build confidence to access wider community options.
YOUR ROAD TO A BRIGHTER FUTURE
WHAT CAN WE PROVIDE?
• Learning Mentor who will provide 8 hours 1:1 support per week. In homes, virtually and in the community.
• Access to a range of online qualifications at level 2 and 3
• Mental health/counselling support provided in an accessible way
• Staff skilled in building relationships with young people with high level of anxiety and delivering activities to support wellbeing
• Consistent support before and during transition and to sustain educational placements and identify suitable next steps
• Access to bespoke courses externally provided and co-ordination of these
• Art, Cookery, Animal Care and Music sessions which can be delivered 1:1 or in very small supportive groups
• Thrive and therapeutic support to develop emotional resilience
The course is delivered by YCSW in partnership with Bath College. All students will be classified as Bath College students and as such are entitled to the benefits of being a full time college Bath College student although there is no need to visit college site.
The Partnership For Learning team also includes a Listening Support Worker from Off The Record (OTR). They are able to support you with any well-being or mental health support you may need.
All young people will need to have an EHCP and a referral will need to be made by the allocated SEND practitioner. Please do not hesitate to get in contact if you would like any further information.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Alternative Education Programme Manager
Team leader - P4L