PARTNERSHIP 4 LEARNING
WHAT IS PARTNERSHIP FOR LEARNING?
The Partnership for Learning course is for young people who require a more flexible personalised learning offer and are socially isolated, have high levels of anxiety/mental health needs. We provide very flexible support, this can be provided at home, in the community or at our youth and community hub. We work together with young people, families and carers to identify a personalised learning journey and build confidence to access wider community options.
YOUR ROAD TO A BRIGHTER FUTURE
WHAT CAN WE PROVIDE?
• Learning Mentor who will provide 6 hours 1:1 support per week. In homes, virtually and in the community.
• Access to a range of online qualifications at level 2 and 3
• Mental health/counselling support provided in an accessible way
• Staff skilled in building relationships with young people with high level of anxiety and delivering activities to support wellbeing
• Consistent support before and during transition and to sustain educational placements and identify suitable next steps
• Access to bespoke courses externally provided and co-ordination of these
• Art, Cookery, Animal Care and Music sessions which can be delivered 1:1 or in very small supportive groups
• Thrive and therapeutic support to develop emotional resilience
Watch a short video explaining one of the group sessions we run as part of the P4L programme.